These books are written in Easy English.
You can read about:
- violent crime
- Victim Impact Statements
- the Victims Register
- reporting a crime (by Victoria Police) (external link).
About Easy English
Easy English supports people with limited literacy to understand written information.
Easy English documents are clear and easy to read, helping a wide range of people to access the information they need.
Easy English documents are a useful tool in supporting:
- people with an intellectual disability
- people with acquired disabilities
- elderly people
- people with mental health issues
- people with limited education
- people for whom English is not their first language.
You can order printed copies of these booklets for your clients.