If you are a witness in the case, it is important to understand what will happen and what you need to do. This website explains:
- how to get information about a court case
- what a summons or subpoena letter is
- the different courts in Victoria and how the court process works in them
- what to do to get ready to go to court if you are needed as a witness
- how to make a Victim Impact Statement
- how to get compensation from the offender
- how to apply for financial assistance if you are eligible.