If you are a victim of a violent crime in Victoria, you can apply to go on to the Victims Register.
This service contacts victims to update them on the offender’s sentence.
To use this form and apply
You can download this form and print it out.
After completing the form and providing the required documents, please lodge your application :
- by email: VictimsRegister@justice.vic.gov.au
- by post: The Victims Register, GPO Box 4349, Melbourne Vic 3001.
If you want to ask any questions or need help filling out the form, you can:
- email VictimsRegister@justice.vic.gov.au
- talk to your Victims Assistance Program case worker, if you have one
- call the Victims of Crime Helpline on 1800 819 817.